3,99€ 3,99£ 4,99$ / 0 %
Partial Controller Support
Peak CCU Yesterday
0 .. 20,000 +/-
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
|Public Linux depots|
Arkshot Linux [877.83 M]
Armed with only a bow and arrow, challenge up to 3 of your friends on 14 unique maps, with 5 gamemodes to choose from. Grab powerups to gain an advantage over your opponents and become the master of the arc shot.
Don't forget to customize your character with unlockable masks, bows, and taunts to make yourself a foe your opponents will never forget.
- Ballistically-modelled arrow physics that offer a unique challenge to the jaded palette of FPS gamers.
- Wildly differing level structures that are anything but your typical maze of brown corridors.
- A plethora of game-changing powerups, such as bouncing arrows, decoys, a reflective bubble shield, caffeinated coffee booster and pusher arrows.
- Latent tactics and emergent strategies that reward inventive players.
- A Stamina system where actions such as jumps, dashes and drawing back the bow all cost effort and require canny management.
- Sky Arrows that rain down on campers, denying them the option to skulk like wimps in hidey-holes.
- Hooded characters that have no feet and just float along, eerily.
|Arkshot Launch Trailer|
| PROCESSOR:||Intel P4/NetBurst Architecture or its AMD Equivalent (AMD K7)|
|MEMORY:||2 GB RAM|
|GRAPHICS:||Intel P4/NetBurst Architecture or its AMD Equivalent (AMD K7)|
|HARDDRIVE:||300 MB available space|
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux