9,99€ 6,99£ 9,99$ / 0 %
Full Controller Support
Keboard & mouse
Peak CCU Yesterday
0 .. 20,000 +/-
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
13 / 100
|Public Linux depots|
Space Ribbon Depot Linux [669.51 M]
Space Ribbon - Soundtrack Pack
Space Ribbon - Early Access Pack
Space Ribbon Panther Jet Car - Early Access Pack
The year is 2132.
In the far reaches of the galaxy, gigantic space creatures have been discovered.
Creatures that vomit solid matter out of their mouths. Solid matter that is the perfect substance to drive beat up cars in a race to enter the creature’s mouth.
We call it the Space Ribbon.
In the fastest growing sport in the galaxy, be the first to chase down a giant space beast as it spews a completely different psychedelic racetrack out of its mouth every time you play.
Modify junked up classic cars and turn them into the fastest in space.
- Never the same track twice!
- Intelligent track generation combines procedural AI with great track design
- Navigate a twisting, turning, unpredictable racetrack as it appears ahead of you.
- Race your friends with up to 4 Player split-screen.
- 2 classes of car, with 4 in each class, each with different strengths.
- Level up your racer to unlock new and harder race modes including cosmic mode
- Unlock new cars and upgrades to improve engine, grip and slipstreaming
|OS:||Ubuntu 12.04. SteamOS|
| PROCESSOR:||2.0Ghz Dual Core. or better|
|MEMORY:||1 GB RAM|
|OS:||Ubuntu 14.4(amd64). SteamOS|
|PROCESSOR:||2.1Ghz Quad Core. or better|
|MEMORY:||4 GB RAM|
|GRAPHICS:||Nvidia GeForce GT 640. AMD Radeon HD 6670|
|NETWORK:||Broadband Internet connection|
|HARDDRIVE:||1 GB available space|
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux