Legend of Grimrock
Almost Human Games
Almost Human Games
14,99€ 10,99£ 14,99$ / 0 %
How long to Beat
Main Story + Extras
Peak CCU Yesterday
500,000 .. 1,000,000 +/-
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
|Public Linux depots|
Legend of Grimrock Linux depot [656.89 M]
Linux is not in the OS list.
The game brings back the oldschool challenge with highly tactical real-time combat and grid-based movement, devious hidden switches and secrets as well as deadly traps and horrible monsters. Legend of Grimrock puts an emphasis on puzzles and exploration and the wits and perception of the player are more important tools than even the sharpest of swords could be. And if you are a hardened dungeon crawling veteran and you crave an extra challenge, you can arm yourself with a stack of grid paper and turn on the Oldschool Mode which disables the luxury of the automap! Are you ready to venture forth and unravel the mysteries of Mount Grimrock?
- Explore a vast network of ancient tunnels, discover secrets and find a way to survive in the perilous dungeons of Mount Grimrock.
- Cast spells with runes, craft potions with herbs and fight murderous monsters with a wide variety of weaponry.
- Create a party of four characters and customize them with different races, classes, skills and traits.
- Pure blooded dungeon crawling game with grid-based movement and thousands of squares riddled with hidden switches, pressure plates, sliding walls, floating crystals, forgotten altars, trapdoors and more.
- Includes the following digital extras: a beautifully crafted game manual, Legend of Grimrock world map, custom made grid paper, Grimrock theme music, art sheets illustrating foul creatures of Grimrock, and Almost Human team photo.
|Legend of Grimrock Launch Trailer|
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux