3,99€ 3,99£ 4,99$ / 0 %
Full Controller Support
Peak CCU Yesterday
0 .. 20,000 +/-
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
|Public Linux depots|
Blue-Collar Astronaut Depot Linux [668.77 M]
Blue-Collar Astronaut - OST by Charlie Armour
- Experience 40+ diverse levels utilizing 3 distinct space ships
- Challenge yourself with 6 ways to play each level
- Feast upon the colorful hand-drawn art and an original soundtrack!
- Numerous enhancements available with your pizza delivery and truckin' earnings!
- Receive an authentic Space-Driving Degree and pay an authentic space-student loan!
Fly across the cosmos delivering pizza, pulling freight, and paying off your student loans! Blue-Collar Astronaut is the only game out there to finally bring together real Newtonian physics-based 2D space flight with the crushing reality of US-census-based working class life! HOORAY! Explore gender pay gap inequality, student debt hell, and pizza robots all in the span of a few existential hours! But don’t fret. With lightning fast reloads, short varied levels, and a multitude of ways to play each level, you’ll soon put your circumstances aside and enjoy the ride… the SPACE-ride!
|The future is today-now-soon|
|OS:||Ubuntu 12.04+. SteamOS+|
| PROCESSOR:||SSE2 instruction set support (you're probably fine)|
|MEMORY:||400 MB RAM|
|GRAPHICS:||DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2004 should work.|
|HARDDRIVE:||500 MB available space|
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux