16,79€ 15,49£ 19,99$ / 0 %
Peak CCU Yesterday
20,000 .. 50,000 +/-
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
|Public Linux depots|
LINUX DEPOT [5.77 G]
Game is not tagged as available on Linux on Steam.
Linux is not in the OS list.
Build your team, equip your ship and explore the universe!
Bringing back the nostalgia, excitement and wonder of classic RPG's, Stellar Tactics will thrill you with a compelling narrative, deep strategic squad-based ground combat and rewarding open world space exploration. To survive, you will need to build your team's skills and equip your party and ships with the best weapons, armor and equipment you can find. With 10,000 sectors, tens of thousands of solar systems and millions of planets to discover, you can spend countless hours exploring, fighting, trading and building a party of seasoned veterans that can dominate the challenges of deep space.
NOTE: This game is in Early Access - there may be bugs and the game does not yet contain all features planned for release.
- Build a team of space mercenaries and explore a vast open-world universe
- Classless character progression system with hundreds of perks
- Engaging narrative based on thousands of years of lore, intrigue and faction warfare
- Accept dynamically generated missions, follow the main story or explore - the choice is yours
- Discover ancient civilizations, abandoned stations, cave systems, anomalies and the ruins of hundreds of years of unrelenting warfare
- Tactical, turn based team combat - take advantage of cover and use your action points wisely to ensure victory
- "Azimuth", a synergistic combat system, presents new challenges for strategic players
- Action based space combat utilizes energy management and unique skills and perks
- 40 ships to choose from. Each can be customized and specialized as cargo, mining, exploration or combat vessels
- Devices allow the player to fit a total of 12 unique effects both beneficial and combat specific across their team members
- Tons of gear, most of which can be upgraded with Nano-Tech and component parts to customize your team and ship further
- Trade commodities across the universe, discovering the best trade routes in a dynamic economy
- Mine for minerals in space and on planets and sell them to the highest bidder
- Scan systems to reveal new exploration opportunities or sell the data for profit
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux