4,99€ 4,79£ 5,99$ / 0 %
Peak CCU Yesterday
0 .. 20,000 +/-
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
Dave and his friends have come to rescue Sandy before she donates her brains to Dr. Fred. And you are the brains behind their efforts to solve the many mysteries of Maniac Mansion…
• What really happened when that meteor landed 20 years ago?
• How did it change Dr. Fred, Nurse Edna, and Weird Ed?
• What is a Green Tentacle and how do you feed it?
• Why is there a chainsaw in the kitchen?
• Why is there a nuclear reactor in the basement?
• How does Razor get her hair to stand up like that?
• Why does Dr. Fred keep going, ""Heh, heh, heh...""?
• Explore room after room. Collect weird stuff. Laugh out loud. Feel a little spooky.
• Choose your own reckless rescue trio from seven unlikely volunteers.
• Five exciting ways to unravel the mystery. Hundreds of hilarious ways to guess wrong!
• No typing ever! Point 'n' click to select characters, objects and actions.
|OS:||Ubuntu 14.04 / Linux Mint 17|
| PROCESSOR:||2 GHz|
|MEMORY:||1 GB RAM|
|GRAPHICS:||256MB VRAM OpenGL compatible|
|HARDDRIVE:||40 MB available spac|
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux