Hearts of Iron IV
Paradox Development Studios
39,99€ 34,99£ 39,99$ / 0 %
How long to Beat
Main Story + Extras
Peak CCU Yesterday
1,000,000 .. 2,000,000 +/-
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
65 / 100
|Public Linux depots|
Hearts of Iron IV Linux [135.44 M]
Hearts of Iron IV: Sabaton Soundtrack
Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
Hearts of Iron IV: Sabaton Soundtrack Vol. 2
Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel Edition Upgrade Pack
From the heart of the battlefield to the command center, you will guide your nation to glory and wage war, negotiate or invade. You hold the power to tip the very balance of WWII.
It is time to show your ability as the greatest military leader in the world. Will you relive or change history? Will you change the fate of the world by achieving victory at all costs?
- Total strategic war: War is not only won on land, sea and in the air. It’s also achieved in the hearts and minds of men and women.
- Authentic real-time war simulation: Let the greatest commanders of WW2 fight your war with the tools of the time; tanks, planes, ships, guns and newly discovered weapons of mass destruction.
- Assume control of any nation: Choose from the greatest powers striving for victory, or the small nations trying to weather the storm.
- Turn the world into your battlefield: Experience the full WWII timespan in a topographical map complete with seasons, weather and terrain. Snow, mud, storms can be both your strong ally and a ruthless enemy.
- Negotiate or force your will: Experience the advanced politics and diplomacy systems, form factions, engage in trade for resources and appoint ministers to your party.
- Intense Online Combat: Battle in both competitive and cooperative multiplayer for up to 32 players. Featuring cross-platform multiplayer.
- Give your nation a unique edge: Experience the flexible technology system, where all major powers get their own unique identity. Develop detailed historic tanks and planes through research and army experience.
Everyone will receive:
- Poland: United and Ready:
A Free DLC adds a unique focus tree for Poland, new 3d models for tanks and planes, 2d assets, and extra leader portraits for the ultimate in historical accuracy.
- Forum Avatar
|OS:||Ubuntu 14.04 LTS x32|
| PROCESSOR:||Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 @ 2.66 GHz / AMD Athlon II X4 650 @ 3.20 GHz|
|MEMORY:||4 GB RAM|
|GRAPHICS:||ATI Radeon HD 5850 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX470 with 1GB VRAM / Latest available proprietary drivers from both manufacturers|
|HARDDRIVE:||2 GB available space|
|OS:||Ubuntu 14.04 LTS x64|
|PROCESSOR:||Intel Core i5 750 @ 2.66 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.20 GHz|
|MEMORY:||4 GB RAM|
|GRAPHICS:||ATI Radeon HD 6950 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX570 with 2GB VRAM / Latest available proprietary drivers from both manufacturers|
|HARDDRIVE:||2 GB available spaceA|
|Notes:Controller support: 3-button mouse. keyboard. and speakers are required. / Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer. Up to 32 other players in multiplayer mode.|
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux