Bing Bong XL
0,79€ 0,79£ 0,99$ / 0 %
Full Controller Support
Peak CCU Yesterday
0 .. 20,000 +/-
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
|Public Linux depots|
Bing Bong XL Linux Depot [162.38 M]
Bing Bong XL Linux 32 Depot [162.17 M]
This is an 'XL' version of my popular mobile game 'Bing Bong'. I have added/changed a variety of things to make it more suitable for the Steam platform. I have been learning to make games by making games and love creating small-yet-solid arcade games with simple mechanics. Please expect 'Bing Bong XL' to be a small, re-playable, arcade score-chaser game where the only basic goals are to constantly beat your previous score and unlock a handful of cosmetic skins for the character. I greatly appreciate feedback and will do my best to ensure support for my games. Please contact me through Twitter, My Website, or the forums if you encounter something wrong with the game, something misleading on the store page, or you just want to say hello.
Thank you for taking a moment to read this; I really hope you enjoy playing my game.
Adam Nickerson - Nickervision Studios
Bing and Bong between the top and bottom of the screen as you barely avoid obstacles, collect points, and smash power-ups. Try to survive as long as you can!
Simply pressing the brake button allows you to slow down your ball to help you avoid obstacles. Easy one button control with a Gamepad/Controller, Keyboard, or mouse.
- Easy to learn, simple controls on keyboard, controller or mouse
- An endless, fast paced and challenging arcade style game play that constantly gets harder
- Unlock a handful of unique cosmetic skins for your player, including ones from other Nickervision Studios games
- 'Close Call' system that awards extra points for close calls with obstacles.
- Steam Achievements, Leader board, and Trading cards (coming soon)! (with emoticons & profile wallpapers)
- Steam Cloud Support
- Perfect for playing a round while in Queue for another game :)
- The in game audio/SFX was provided by my mouth making noises into a crumby consumer mic and some royalty free SFX from FreeSFX.
- In game song was acquired from FreeSFX/Monstercat and is Tristam and Bracken's "Flight"
|Bing Bong XL Launch Trailer|
|OS:||Most 32-bit and 64-bit Linux OS Variants|
| PROCESSOR:||Dual Core|
|MEMORY:||2 GB RAM|
|HARDDRIVE:||500 MB available space|
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux