The First Men
Six eras have been passed, the world and the cosmos have been created, all the creatures that walk, swim, crawl, and fly rise on the face of the earth from water. The angels, and the sun, moon and the stars started to dwell in the universe. The rain in torrents have been poured down, and the soil is broken up to bring forth the corn, the grapes, and other vegetation; the olive and the palm, the fruit trees and the grass. The earth is held to be inhabited by several other creatures, before that special act of creation; The First Men.
- Customization of the first man and woman with infinitely varied combinations.
- A character-driven gameplay. Body, Mind, Soul, Self, and Heart attributes with hundreds of traits and abilities offers a deep strategic gameplay, a rich and enormously diverse progress of characters to enjoy.
- Deep and immersive exploration. A vast fantasy world full of wonder rewards exploration as you traverse, discover, interact and learn more about the multitude of races you will encounter during your adventures.
- Settlement management with a tremendous variety of structures to build, upgrades and technologies to discover, and items to craft.
- Expeditions in which each character is unique and carries his or her bonuses and/or disadvantages, gains experience, learns new abilities with a memory system, and progress while obtaining new traits and collecting shiny items around the world.
- A unique real-time combat system using mechanics of a complex card game. Each subject you encounter, even a pack of wolves or a swarm of spiders, have their own cards to use.
- Detailed and stylish cartoony visuals set a distinct "fantasy-comedy" tone, reinforced by atmospheric animations, sound effects, and music.
- Different game modes for all players, scenarios with unique stories and victory conditions, skirmish maps for tailored competitions and random maps to add procedurally generated fun into the game, all available in both singleplayer and multiplayer sessions.
- Workshop support and an in-game map editor for crafting unique stories.
|The First Men - Announcement Teaser Trailer|
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux