1,59€ 1,69£ 1,99$ / 0 %
Full Controller Support
Peak CCU Yesterday
0 .. 20,000 +/-
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
|Public Linux depots|
Linux Game [328.79 M]
Asteroid Deathmatch is a homage to very old games, re-vamped for modern systems.
Including; procedurally generated arenas, AI opponents, controller re-mapping, 4-way couch multiplayer and a full 2D gravity simulation, it's a new way to experience old ideas!
- Last Man Standing
- Cone Boss
- Full controller re-mapping
- Couch multiplayer
- Full 2D gravity simulation, feel the attraction and irresistible pull of obstacles, stellar bodies and other players!
- Solar/Planetary system generation, a new frontier every match!
- Compellingly stupid AI! Stand-ins for when you have no friends, hate the world or just want to watch computers play for you <3
- Localized for 6 different languages
- Global steam and local singleplayer leaderboards
- Epilepsy accessibility settings
|Asteroid Deathmatch - Gameplay Trailer #1|
|OS:||Ubuntu 12.04+. SteamOS+|
| PROCESSOR:||SSE2 instruction set support|
|MEMORY:||1 GB RAM|
|GRAPHICS:||Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities|
|HARDDRIVE:||200 MB available space|
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux