Quest for the Golden Duck
7,99€ 6,99£ 9,99$ / 0 %
Full Controller Support
Peak CCU Yesterday
0 .. 20,000 +/-
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
|Public Linux depots|
Quest for the Golden Duck Depot Linux [4.04 M]
- Single player campaign
- 2-4 player co-op
- PvP game: 1v1, 2v1, 2v2 modes for 2-4 players
- 5 playable heroes
- 100 hand-crafted levels
- Full controller support
Major game mechanics:
- Run around the maze and collect all the gold while being chased by spooky monsters.
- Complete the levels before the time runs out to get extra lives.
- Lure monsters into traps and away from treasure. Hide and sneak behind their backs.
Powerups and items:
- Power Gem allows you to chase down and banish the enemies
- Ice Bomb freezes all the enemies on the screen
- Clover Leaf makes you invisible
- Pick up keys to unlock doors
- Use secret passages when enemies are closing in
Great PvP fun for parties:
In versus games, players side with Team Heroes or Team Monsters. Heroes have to collect all the gold, while monsters have to chase them down before the time runs out. Players can use powerups to escape tough situations.
|OS:||Any 32bit or 64bit|
| PROCESSOR:||Core2Duo 1.0 GHz|
|GRAPHICS:||1GB Video RAM. OpenGL 1.1+|
|HARDDRIVE:||500 MB available space|
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux