in Principle Games
in Principle Inc
15,99€ 14,49£ 18,99$ / 0 %
Full Controller Support
Peak CCU Yesterday
0 .. 20,000 +/-
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
|Public Linux depots|
Thrusty Ship Linux [404.84 M]
Pilot your Thrusty Ship in space. Fight gravity, collect Cores and smash a bunch of space junk, but watch your fuel! In Thrusty Ship, the only enemy is yourself...
- Core Hunts: Can you complete every level collecting every Core without dying once?
- Time Trials: Completing a level unlocks Time Trials. Want a proper challenge? You got one champ. Try and get gold in every Time Trial.
- 3 Worlds to explore: Progress in your adventure and unlock levels and mechanics. Can you beat the most challenging world, World 3?
- 72 levels to beat: Master your piloting skills in various different challenges. Hours and hours of challenge and fun.
- 5 tier 1 ships: Spend your Cores on ships, all with different attributes and piloting styles.
- 5 tier 2 ships: Unlock and buy these advanced ships to get access to more extreme specs.
- 5 secret ships: Nobody knows how to unlock these, but rumor has it these are really weird, with special abilities...
- Cheek clenching moments: Stay at the edge of your seat, as you try your best to get through levels without running out of fuel!
Are you a casual player that likes to see new levels and mechanics? Thrusty Ship is for you!
Are you a completionist? Thrusty Ship has got you covered!
Are you a speed runner? Thrusty Ship will give you something to brag about...
| PROCESSOR:||1.5 Ghz (Intel Celeron / AMD Athlon 64 x2)|
|MEMORY:||2 GB RAM|
|GRAPHICS:||Intel HD Graphics or AMD Radeon|
|HARDDRIVE:||500 MB available space|
|PROCESSOR:||2.4 Ghz (Intel Core i5 / AMD Phenom II)|
|MEMORY:||4 GB RAM|
|GRAPHICS:||GeForce 8000+ / Radeon HD 5000+|
|HARDDRIVE:||1 GB available space|
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux