Sordwin: The Evertree Saga
3,99€ 3,99£ 4,99$ / 0 %
Peak CCU Yesterday
0 .. 20,000 +/-
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
|Public Linux depots|
Sordwin Depot linux [102.53 M]
Sordwin: The Evertree Saga is an immersive 440,000 word interactive experience by Thom Baylay, and the second book in the Evertree Saga. It’s entirely text-based--without graphics or sound effects--and fueled by the vast unstoppable power of your imagination.
A simple request from a wealthy lord is about to get a lot more complicated when you find yourself sailing for an island under quarantine. Will you try to help the terrified townsfolk, or is completing the mission your highest priority? Enter an open world, where the choices you ignore matter as much as the ones you explore and where every interaction has a reaction.
- Play as male, female or non-binary; gay, straight, bisexual or asexual.
- Continue the story started in Evertree Inn or play as a brand new adventurer.
- Make enemies and friends; continue a growing love story or find new romance with all new characters.
- Boldly confront the townsfolk or lurk in the shadows as you uncover clues.
- Battle with any weapon you can imagine or unleash an impressive arsenal of spells.
- Overcome obstacles with multiple different skills.
- Customise your character’s appearance and personality.
- Drink with pirates in the tavern, test your faith at the temple, explore the abandoned observatory and much more.
Find out if you have what it takes to survive on Sordwin!
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux