Choice of Games
Choice of Games
5,69€ 5,19£ 6,99$ / 0 %
Peak CCU Yesterday
0 .. 20,000 +/-
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
|Public Linux depots|
Fool! Depot linux [101.76 M]
Fool! is a 367,000-word interactive fantasy novel by Ben Rovik. It's entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Dive-roll into the tightrope world of Brenton's courtly entertainers, where your jests can see you seated at the right hand of power, or set down to the gallows.
What manner of fool are you: the shrewd knave ever ready with a venomous quip? The renowned artiste at pains to stay above the political fray? The bawdy buffoon known as much for off-stage antics as on-stage mirth? Or the clever counselor whose real audience is the noble ear they whisper into? Face unruly audiences onstage and skulduggerous schemers in the wings! Can you sling keen jests and still evade the whipping-post and assassin's blade? The kingdom itself will be shaped by your choices!
- Play as male, female, non-binary; gay, straight, bi or ace.
- Evade tossed produce, whippings, assassins and the stocks with your wit and quick feet!
- Battle a lifelong rival for artistic glory within a secret society of writers and gadflys!
- Train your pet ape to master prodigious feats, or at least to stop biting you!
- Mediate between nobles to forge compromise; or stir them up to your own advantage!
- Partner with fellow thespians to win friends, or upstage them to win glory!
- Balance your passion for the limelight with your passion for ...passion!
When the Master calls, you'd do well to come running—with bells on!
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux