Dino Eggs: Rebirth
David H Schroeder
David H Schroeder
9,99€ 7,19£ 9,99$ / 0 %
Full Controller Support
Peak CCU Yesterday
0 .. 20,000 +/-
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
|Public Linux depots|
Dino Eggs: Rebirth Linux [56.57 M]
We've worked hard to maintain the classic platform feel of the original DINO EGGS -- while building in LOTS of new levels, puzzles and features.
Here's What We've Packed In
- Forty new skill levels of wide-screen arcade action.
- Four new time eras -- Outlands -- Swamplands -- Stone Age -- Ice Age.
- Local Co-op Multiplayer for two. Local Competitive Multiplayer for up to eight. Play to outscore each other, or play to outlive each other!
- Five new species of baby dinosaurs to hunt and capture. They fly! They sleep! They flee you! They charge you!
- New types of eggs, boulders, power flowers and fires. Can you discover how to get an extra life?
- Over 25 chapters of a surprise-filled story "Secrets of the Time Quartz."
- Over 30 puzzling Dino Dilemmas, plus bonus dilemmas that unlock after completing the story.
- Two graphic skins, one by original author David Schroeder, and one by Jamo Games pixel artist James Biddulph.
- An enhanced re-creation of the 1983 Dino Eggs: Classic.
- Support for English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian, and Japanese.
- And -- as always -- an infinite number of random prehistoric landscapes to explore...
|"Dino Eggs: Rebirth" (2015)|
|OS:||glibc 2.15+. 32/64-bit. S3TC support is NOT required.|
| PROCESSOR:||2 GHz Intel Core2 Duo or equivalent|
|MEMORY:||1 GB RAM|
|GRAPHICS:||OpenGL 3.0+ support (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable)|
|HARDDRIVE:||400 MB available space|
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux