4,99€ 4,79£ 5,99$ / 0 %
|Public Linux depots|
Mindustry Linux [63.89 M]
- Create elaborate drills and conveyor designs to move resources into your Core
- Use production blocks to create a wide variety of advanced materials
- Build drones for automatically mining resources, assisting in building and protecting your base
- Distribute liquids and fight constant challenges, like outbreaks of fire or enemy flier raids
- Get the most out of your production by supplying optional coolant and lubricant
- Advance through 12 replayable built-in zones with randomized spawn points
- Collect and launch resources
- Research new blocks to fuel progress
- Configure launch loadouts to bring resources to each zone
- Variety of mission objectives and goals
- Invite your friends to complete missions together
- 120+ technology blocks to master
- 19 different types of drones, mechs and ships
- 50+ achievements to complete
- Survival: Build turrets to defend from enemies in tower-defense based gameplay. Survive as long as possible, optionally launching your core to use your collected resources for research. Prepare your base for intermittent attacks from airborne bosses.
- Attack: Build factories for units to destroy the enemy cores, while simultaneously defending your base from waves of enemy units. Create a variety of different types of support and offensive unit to assist you in your goals.
- PvP: Compete with other players on up to 4 different teams to destroy each other's cores. Create units, or attack other bases directly with your mechs.
- Sandbox: Play around with infinite resources and no enemy threat. Use sandbox-specific item and liquid source blocks to test out designs, and spawn in enemies on request.
Custom Games & Cross-Platform Multiplayer
- 12 built in maps for custom games, in addition to campaign
- Play Co-op, PvP or sandbox
- Join a public dedicated server, or invite friends to your own private session
- Customizable game rules: Change block costs, enemy stats, starting items, wave timing and more
- Mix&match gamemodes: Combine PvP and PvE gamemodes together
Custom Map Editor
- Paint terrain with an editor UI
- Edit and preview structures in-game
- Configurable tool modes: Change how each tool functions
- Powerful map generation system, with many different types of filters for procedural manipulation of terrain
- Apply noise, distortion, smoothing, erosion, symmetry, ore generation and random terrain to your maps
- Randomize and configure ore generation, as well as placement of river and resource tiles
- Configure enemy wave layouts
- Share exported maps on the Steam Workshop
- Customize base map rules
- Use 75+ different environmental blocks
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux