3,99€ 3,99£ 4,99$ / 0 %
|Public Linux depots|
Micromanagement Linux [47.09 M]
- Control your mutation tendencies: Prioritize between speed of reproduction, combat power, mutation rate, cooperation, and psychic strength. Everything is important - but the right ratio depends on the situation.
- Rule the petri dish with psychic powers: Gain abilities to control any situation - delve into information, enhance yourself, destroy your enemy (and yourself) in droves, alter your environment, and even control fate.
- Use the tiny terrain to your advantage: Every obstacle can be overcome, bypassed, or used to blockade the enemy. You can use what is given to you or even better, make your own!
- Advance to learn the epic plot line: All right, it's not very epic. What do you expect? You're bacteria! Even so, your microbial world is threatened, and it's up to you to do something!
- Overcome challenges to earn upgrades: Push through difficult situations, limit your power while succeeding, or solve intricate puzzles and mysteries. Each of these can grant access to lasting upgrades that can be used on all future games.
- But wait, there's more!: Still not done? Still not HARD ENOUGH? Play (or replay) with increased difficulty, opening even more upgrades.
| PROCESSOR:||Dual core 3Ghz+|
|MEMORY:||4 GB RAM|
|GRAPHICS:||512MB Video Memory|
|HARDDRIVE:||10 MB available space|
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux