**1. What **IS** Source Filmmaker?** It's essentially an animation studio and a movie making kit. Bit like Gmod only FAR more serious.
2. So Uh...do you take requests? On occasion. And no, they're not free either, especially if you want me to animate something.
3. But Can I request something? Go ahead! I'm not gonna stop you. You can PM/ DM me via Twitter or via Twitch, and i'll respond with a Yes or a No answer to you request, along with my pricing. My only rule is, well , No porn, please. I'm not THAT kind of SFM Artist. Keep it in yer pants/ knickers, okay?
4. How come you stream SFM alot? To show my creative process.
1. What's your PC?
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1500x @3.5GHz
GPU: AMD RX 470 4GB
RAM: 2x 4GB HyperX Fury 2133mhz DDR4
Monitor: AOC G2260VWQ6 75Hz Monitor
OS: Windows 10 and Linux Mint 19
2. Can We Be Besties? That depends on the game, I'm likely to accept friend requests, so long as you don't pester me to play games all the time. I don't give out my Steam ID willingly, for that very reason. If you want to send me a Friend request...well, you're more than welcome to, but i'm likely not going to accept it unless I ask for them.
3. What do you use to record gameplay?
OBS-Studio. For replays, I use the OBS-Studio Replay Buffer on Linux, and the Radeon Relive Replay system on Windows.
1. How can I find you on Mario Kart Wii? I'm called Dribblendo, and I'll always play as Baby Luigi. I have a feature enabled on my account that's exclusive to Wiimmfi; named "Openhost", which basically means that so long as you have my Friend code (3356-0752-9509), you can add me as a friend. You'll still need to check when I'm online at least once for it to Auto-verify.
2. Hang on, the WFC was shut down, how are you still playing online on the Wii? I use a custom server made by Wiimm and Leseratte. The name of the Custom Servers are called the Wiimmfi [Wee-Emm-Eff-Eee/ Weem-F-Eye], and operates the same way the WFC did.
For the sakes of convenience, you can run Mario Kart Wii on the same servers via the CTGP (Custom Tracks Grand Prix) channel, which allows for online play, and still includes the option to play normal tracks. This is what I use.
As for Brawl and Strikers Charged Football, I use the homebrew app, aptly called Wiimmfi Patcher. The app..er... patches the disk to work on the custom servers.
3. How did you change the music/ SFX? This is a simple-ish question with a very complex answer. Just think of the music, sfx and whatnot being stored in a zip file. You can edit this "Zip File" with fairly straightforward tools. If you have the CTGP channel you can download This Music Pack, which is all the music used in my streams.
As for the the WFC Opening music (the bit at the start with the earth spinning), it's actually that "Tracks instruments" playing in reverse order. That particular song has no sound file like, say Moo Moo Meadows. This song uses instruments put together to create the song you hear!
I replaced music A: Because I can, and B: To get around Nintendo's Completely BS ContentID policies on Youtube.
4. What About Project M? I reside in the UK, and have a PAL region locked Wii. I can't play Project M on a PAL Wii, even If i wanted to. Which I Don't. If I wanted to play a clone of Melee, then i'll play Melee. Enough said.
5. What's with the "Live CTWW Stats"? Simple question, Simple Answer; I put the stats up so people watching know who's online & how many rooms there are up.
1. What's the TF2 Story Mode Challenge? It's a self-imposed challenge created by Uncle Dane (Engie Main), to see how long it takes to complete all the CORE game mode maps (Maps like CTF, KOTH and Payload). No Watergate unfortunately =/ Full rules are HERE
2. What Music do you put on-stream It varies by game/ application. For Payday 2, I use the in-game music, for Source Filmmaker, I listen to RPGamers.net Radio, as I like not having control of the music (though I CAN request a song to be played).
3. What DLC's do you own on Payday 2? I own the Ultimate Edition of Payday 2 on PC. All the content that runs under Windows will run under Linux, no matter how much Overkill tries to sabotage the port.
4. What Mods do you use on Payday 2? Here's some of them!
5: Wait, Linux has Mod support?! How? Payday 2 on Linux has had Mod support for well over a year, thanks to Roman Hargreaves and the lua hook "BLT4Linux". It also supported mod_overrides via a runtime patch before Overkill added it natively a few weeks later. You can find the github page HERE