19,99€ 14,99£ 19,99$ / 0 %
Full Controller Support
Peak CCU Yesterday
2,000,000 .. 5,000,000 +/-
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
|Public Linux depots|
Tabletop Simulator Linux [3.6 G]
Tabletop Simulator - Superfight
Tabletop Simulator - Cosmic Encounter Connector
Tabletop Simulator - Euphoria
Tabletop Simulator - Mistfall
Tabletop Simulator - Darkest Night
Tabletop Simulator - Tiny Epic Galaxies
Tabletop Simulator - Battle For Souls
Tabletop Simulator - Scythe
Tabletop Simulator - RARRR!!
Tabletop Simulator - Tiny Epic Kingdoms
Tabletop Simulator - In the Name of Odin
Tabletop Simulator - Indonesia
Tabletop Simulator - Scuttle!
Tabletop Simulator - Warfighter
Tabletop Simulator - Spirits of the Rice Paddy
Tabletop Simulator - The Captain Is Dead
Tabletop Simulator - Zombicide
Tabletop Simulator - Mr. Game!
Tabletop Simulator - Simurgh
Tabletop Simulator - Wizard's Academy
Tabletop Simulator - Three Cheers For Master
Tabletop Simulator - Viticulture
Tabletop Simulator - Tiny Epic Defenders
Tabletop Simulator - Darkrock Ventures
Tabletop Simulator - Tiny Epic Western
Tabletop Simulator - Xia: Legends of a Drift System
Tabletop Simulator - Abraca...What?
Tabletop Simulator - Khronos Hunter
Tabletop Simulator - Cavern Tavern
Tabletop Simulator - Three Kingdoms Redux
Tabletop Simulator - The Red Dragon Inn: Battle For Greyport
Tabletop Simulator - The Great Dinosaur Rush
Tabletop Simulator - Pillars of Eternity: Lords of the Eastern Reach
Tabletop Simulator - Draco Magi
Tabletop Simulator - Tortuga 1667
Tabletop Simulator - Tiny Epic Quest
Tabletop Simulator - Deck Quest
Tabletop Simulator - Blood Rage
Tabletop Simulator - Boss Monster
Tabletop Simulator has it all. The base game includes 15 classics like Chess, Poker, Jigsaw Puzzles, Dominoes, and Mahjong. Additionally, there are thousands of community created content on the Workshop. If you’re the tabletop gaming type, we include an RPG Kit which has tilesets & furniture, as well as animated figurines that you can set up and battle with your friends, with even more options in the Chest. There’s even an option for Game Masters so they can control the table!
If you’re into creativity and prototyping, you can easily create your own games by importing images onto custom boards & tables, create custom decks, import 3D models, create scripts, and much more. You can choose to upload your creations on the Steam Workshop or share them privately with your friends.
Fun For All Ages
Everyone can play Tabletop Simulator! Play a classic board game with grandma, have poker night with the guys, or start your epic RPG adventure with your crew. Play almost any tabletop game you can think of! Being a multiplayer-focused game, up to 10 players can play at any given time.
Our downloadable content (DLCs) are different from other games, as we partner with developers and publishers to bring their games into Tabletop Simulator. Each DLC is custom created with high quality assets and special themes that match their games. And best of all, only the host needs to own the DLC for everyone at the table to play.
- Online sandbox with unlimited games to play how you want.
- Multiplayer physics with objects that collide and interact just how you would expect.
- Create your own mods easily with full Steam Workshop support and 3D model importing.
- Take games to the next level with Lua scripting support.
- Play just like you do in real life; pick up, rotate, shake, and throw any object.
- Up to 10 people can play together on the same table.
- Team system with voice and text chat.
- Save & load individual objects and complete games.
- Hotseat allows you to play locally on the same computer with your friends.
- Browse the internet, listen to music, and watch videos in multiplayer, in-game on a tablet.
- Perfect for RPGs - build your very own roleplaying dungeons with our modular tileset, RPG Kit, Multiple States and Tablet (useful for character sheets).
- Great admin tools to enable or disable player permissions and to eliminate griefing in public games.
- 360° panoramic backgrounds that change the lighting and atmosphere.
- Included games: Backgammon, Cards, Chess, Checkers, Chinese Checkers, Custom Board, Dice, Dominoes, Go, Jigsaw Puzzles, Mahjong, Pachisi, Piecepack, Poker, Reversi, RPG Kit, Sandbox, Solitaire, and Tablet.
|Tabletop Simulator Full Release Trailer|
| PROCESSOR:||SSE2 instruction set support.|
|MEMORY:||4 GB RAM|
|GRAPHICS:||Graphics card with shader model 4.0 capabilities.|
|NETWORK:||Broadband Internet connection|
|HARDDRIVE:||3 GB available space|
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux