15,99€ 14,99£ 19,99$ / 0 %
How long to Beat
Main Story + Extras
Peak CCU Yesterday
200,000 .. 500,000 +/-
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
|Public Linux depots|
Brigador Linux Content [752.04 M]
Brigador Modkit & Map Editor
Great Leader is dead. Solo Nobre must fall. Here is your contractBrigador is an isometric mech action game full of intense, tactical combat. Fight your way through the streets of Solo Nobre in a 21 mission story campaign as well as a free play mode with endless variety.
Choose from a wide variety of vehicles, weapons, and pilots to suit your play style.
Blast through fully destructible environments and face off against 3 different occupying factions. Discover tactics and unlock new options as you clear the city.
- Blast your way through completely destructible environments.
- Unlock a selection of 40 weapons and 45 mechs, tanks, and hovercraft for a wide variety of play styles.
- 20 high detail, hand-crafted levels for free play mode: short, high intensity playthroughs against randomized faction & enemy spawning where every run is different.
- 21-mission story campaign-- learn the fate of Solo Nobre
- Original soundtrack by Makeup & Vanity Set, 2 hours of original music!
|Early Access Launch Trailer|
| PROCESSOR:||2.6 GHz or faster|
|MEMORY:||4 GB RAM|
|GRAPHICS:||AMD Radeon 5770 / NVIDIA GTX 460 or better|
|HARDDRIVE:||1 GB available space|
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux