Partial Controller Support
Keboard & mouse
Peak CCU Yesterday
10,000,000 .. 20,000,000 +/-
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
|Public Linux depots|
War Thunder Linux [48.49 M]
War Thunder Content [32.31 G]
War Thunder - Plagis' Spitfire LF Mk. IX
War Thunder - T29 Pack
War Thunder - Guards T-34 Pack
War Thunder - Ray Wetmore`s P-51D-10 Pack
War Thunder - Black Prince Pack
War Thunder - T-34-85E, 1945 Pack
War Thunder - M18 Black Cat Pack
War Thunder - Sergei Dolgushin's La-7 Pack
War Thunder - Beginner's Pack
War Thunder - USSR Beginner's Pack
War Thunder - German Beginner's Pack
War Thunder - Huey Hog Pack
War Thunder - Haida Pack
War Thunder - British Beginner's Pack
War Thunder - Japanese Beginner's Pack
War Thunder - XM-1 General Motors Pack
War Thunder - Apache Pack
War Thunder - Leopard Pack
War Thunder - T-55AM-1 Pack
War Thunder - USA Pacific Campaign
War Thunder - Japanese Pacific Campaign
War Thunder - Italian Starter Pack
War Thunder - Japanese Starter Pack
War Thunder - British Starter Pack
War Thunder already offers a highly detailed experience in military aviation and ground forces combat, giving players access to a Guinness World Record breaking number of aircraft, as well as an abundance of tanks and other combat vehicles - and the number is constantly rising.
You can feel the unmatched intensity of aerial dogfights in a fighter, the decisive power of commanding a heavy strategic bomber or the heat of battle in a ground attacker, delivering precision strikes against your enemies. Alternatively, you can join the spearhead of armoured vehicles, fighting for dominance over the battlefield on the ground: Man a heavy tank with impressive armour and firepower, use the maneuverability of a medium or light tank to your advantage, or support your team by screening the skies with your anti aircraft vehicle - the choice is yours!
In the future, the game will also allow players to ‘set sail’ by commanding a variety of warships in the fight over the control of the world’s oceans, giving the game a truly epic scale.
Master your vehicles through both upgrades and personal experience in an environment that is constantly expanding and rewarding the personal skill of the player. Organise your efforts in one of the countless player squadrons and become an ace pilot or tanker - or both! Our thriving and welcoming community of millions of players is also actively participating in the game’s ongoing development, offering custom content through War Thunder Live, such as skins, missions and even vehicles.
War Thunder has something for everyone. Play cooperative games with your friends on Windows PC, Linux, Mac or PlayStation 4 against AI, or squad up for a PvP battle in a difficulty setting matching your play style, ranging from Arcade to Simulator using Mouse and Keyboard, Gamepad or Joystick.
- An entire arsenal at your command - Over 500 highly detailed aircraft, tanks, and other combat vehicles crafted carefully from historical documents and surviving sources.
- Right into the heat of battle - Intense PvP experiences in full-scale combat missions on various difficulty settings for all play styles and degrees of experience.
- A single bullet can make a difference - A realistic damage system for aircraft and ground vehicles involving individual component durability instead of an overall health bar.
- The true free to play experience - Download and play the game for free as much and as long as you like it. Support the ongoing development entirely at your own leisure.
- Crossing the platform border - Seamless cross-platform gameplay between Windows PC, Linux, Mac and PlayStation®4 (more to come) with tens of thousands of players from all over the globe online at the same time.
- Play together with your friends - Rich PvE content including historical and dynamic campaigns, solo missions, a mission editor and much more for single-player and cooperative gameplay.
- Challenge the best of the best - Ever expanding tournament and clan battle systems, including ELO-based ranked matches as well as professionally organized events involving hundreds of players.
- Theatrical beauty - Astonishing graphics, authentic sound effects and beautiful music creating an atmosphere to fully immerse yourself in.
- Take matters in your own hands - Create custom content for War Thunder and share it on War Thunder Live, with the prospect of earning real money through the Revenue Share Partner System!
- But wait, there is more! - Ever expanding and evolving environment, offering new and exciting content and features with every regular major update.
|War Thunder - Victory is ours!|
|OS:||Most modern 64bit Linux distributions|
| PROCESSOR:||Dual-Core 2.4 GHz|
|MEMORY:||4 GB RAM|
|GRAPHICS:||NVIDIA 660 with latest proprietary drivers (not older than 6 months) / similar AMD with latest proprietary drivers (not older than 6 months; the minimum supported resolution for the game is 720p)|
|NETWORK:||Broadband Internet connection|
|HARDDRIVE:||37 GB available space|
|OS:||Ubuntu 20.04 64bit|
|PROCESSOR:||Intel Core i7|
|MEMORY:||16 GB RAM|
|GRAPHICS:||NVIDIA 1060 with latest proprietary drivers (not older than 6 months) / Radeon RX 560 with latest proprietary drivers (not older than 6 months)|
|NETWORK:||Broadband Internet connection|
|HARDDRIVE:||35 GB available space|
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux