Age of Wonders III
29,99€ 22,99£ 29,99$ / 0 %
How long to Beat
Peak CCU Yesterday
500,000 .. 1,000,000 +/-
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
|Public Linux depots|
Age of Wonders III - Linux [138.34 M]
Age of Wonders III - Deluxe Edition DLC
Golden Realms Expansion
Eternal Lords Expansion
Create an Empire in your own Image
- Rule as one of 6 RPG style leader classes: Sorcerer, Theocrat, Rogue, Warlord, Archdruid, or the tech-focused Dreadnought.
- Research powerful skills unique to your class to develop your empire and arsenal.
- Choose your allies from among the six main races - Humans, High Elves, Dwarves, Orcs, Goblins and Draconians - and fantastical monster dwellings.
Explore and Exploit a Living Fantasy World
- Explore a rich fantasy world that is more detailed and alive than ever with over 50 location types to raid for treasure.
- Expand your domain by building new settlements, forge pacts with monstrous allies and capture valuable resources.
- Wield earth shattering magic and terra-form the lands for your needs.
Fight In-depth Tactical Battles
- Recruit legendary heroes, equip them with magical weapons, and let them lead your armies into battle.
- Crush your enemies using the detailed 3D turn-based Tactical Combat System.
- Become a master tactician. Crush city defenses. Learn to use flanking and master your army’s hundreds of abilities.
Master Age of Wonders III’s many Modes!
- Immerse yourself in a rich single player story campaign, playable from two sides of an epic conflict.
- Create endless scenarios using the random map generator.
- Compete in multiplayer wars with up to 8 players online.
Please note that:
- Level Editing Tools are provided as a courtesy to fans. They might have different system specifications from the Age of Wonders III game, are not tech supported and have an English only interface.
- Coop: Random maps and stand-alone scenarios can be played using player alliances versus computer opponents.
- Local Coop: Random maps and stand-alone scenarios can be played using “Hot Seat” mode on the same computer using player alliances versus computer opponents.
|Official Gameplay Trailer|
|OS:||SteamOS. Ubuntu 14.10 with proprietary drivers|
| PROCESSOR:||Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 @ 2.4 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ @2.6 Ghz|
|MEMORY:||3 GB RAM|
|GRAPHICS:||nVidia Geforce GTX 250 / ATi Radeon HD 4870 with 512MB or integrated Intel HD 4000 with 3GB system ram.|
|NETWORK:||Broadband Internet connection|
|HARDDRIVE:||10 GB available space|
|PROCESSOR:||Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 Ghz or AMD Phenom X4 9900 @ 2.6 Ghz|
|MEMORY:||4 GB RAM|
|GRAPHICS:||nVidia Geforce 460 1GB or AMD Radeon HD 6850 1GB|
|Notes:A 1920x1080 screen resolution.|
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux