No More Room in Hell
No More Room in Hell Team
Partial Controller Support
Peak CCU Yesterday
5,000,000 .. 10,000,000 +/-
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
|Public Linux depots|
No More Room in Hell Linux Binaries [56.93 M]
No More Room in Hell SDK2013 Linux Content [2.79 G]
No More Room in Hell - Original Soundtrack Volume 1
A tribute to the highly acclaimed film series in which the above quote originated from, No More Room in Hell (PC Gamer's Mod of the Year 2011, ModDB's Editor Choice Multiplayer Mod of the Year 2011), is a co-operative realistic first person survival horror modification for the Source Engine. Taking inspiration from George Romero's "Of the Dead" series, the mod is set during a time in which the world is on the verge of collapsing into chaos from a disease whose origin is unknown. Many experts and organizations have their theories and ideas on how such a disease emerged and started to systematically destroy our very way of life, but one fact is clear to all. Whoever perishes from the disease gets up and kills, and the people they killed get up and kill.
The chances of you surviving this all out war of society and the undead are slim to none. Already, there are millions of the walking dead shambling about, searching for food to eat. There's no known cure. One bite can possibly end it all for you. However, you aren't alone in this nightmare. There are still a handful of uninfected survivors left in this god forsaken hellhole, and with co-operation and teamwork, you may live long enough to fight your way to salvation.
- Teamwork: Co-operative play with up to eight players.
- Voice and Text Communications Limited by Distance: The further you're away the harder it is for other players to hear you. Keep those walkie talkies close!
- Dynamic Objective Maps: The next playthrough may not be the same as the last!
- Survival Mode: Defend and maintain your shelter against the undead in the hopes of getting extracted to a safe area.
- A Realistic Approach: In short, no crosshairs with limited "only when you want it" HUD. In addition, ammo and weapons are extremely scarce. With that in mind, aim down your sights and shoot for the head!
- Multitude of Different Opponents: Ranging from the iconic "walking zombie" to the more contemporary "runners", NMRiH will keep you on your toes with a mix of dangerous foes to face down. However, the most dangerous enemy may not always be the walking dead...
- Infection: One bite may be what it takes to bring you down. If infected, you must decide if you want to alert your team to rid you of your burden, or to keep quiet in the hopes of finding a cure...
- 30+ weapons and counting, ranging from the diminutive .22 Target Pistol, to the almighty Chainsaw.
- No pay to win items
- No ads
- 100% Free
- National Guard NPCs - Will they help you or see you as just another walker?
- Full dismemberment - gibs for arms and legs instead of just the head
- More gamemodes including a mode that mixes Survival with Objectives
- New and varied zombie types - SWAT/Military zombies with body armor
- More playable characters (including females)
- Stat tracking along with Steam Achievements - With the possibility of unlockable items
- More frequent updates with Steam support
- More maps and overall content with Steam support
|No More Room in Hell Steam Release Trailer|
|OS:||Ubuntu 14.04LTS or better (highly recommend non-LTS latest)|
| PROCESSOR:||Dual core 2.8 GHz processor or better|
|MEMORY:||2 GB RAM|
|GRAPHICS:||Radeon HD 5000 Series or nVidia GeForce 200 series or better Hard Drive: 10 GB HD space Other Requirements: Mouse. Keyboard. Broadband Internet connection with at least 5Mbps up/down|
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux