8,19€ 7,19£ 9,99$ / 0 %
Full Controller Support
How long to Beat
Main Story + Extras
Peak CCU Yesterday
2,000,000 .. 5,000,000 +/-
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
|Public Linux depots|
Linux Build [326.06 M]
Don't Starve DLC1 Linux [176.22 M]
Don't Starve DLC 2 Linux [519.83 M]
Don't Starve DLC 3 Linux [1.05 G]
Don't Starve Soundtrack
Don't Starve Reign of Giants
Don't Starve: Shipwrecked
Don't Starve: Hamlet
You play as Wilson, an intrepid Gentleman Scientist who has been trapped by a demon and transported to a mysterious wilderness world. Wilson must learn to exploit his environment and its inhabitants if he ever hopes to escape and find his way back home.
Enter a strange and unexplored world full of strange creatures, dangers, and surprises. Gather resources to craft items and structures that match your survival style. Play your way as you unravel the mysteries of this strange land.
- Uncompromising Survival & World Exploration:
- No instructions. No help. No hand holding. Start with nothing and craft, hunt, research, farm and fight to survive.
- Dark and Whimsical Visuals:
- 2D characters and odd creatures inhabiting a unique 3D world.
- Randomly Generated New Worlds:
- Want a new map? No problem! At any time you can generate a new living and breathing world that hates you and wants you to die.
|Don't Starve Launch Trailer|
| PROCESSOR:||Processor:1.7+ GHz or better|
|MEMORY:||Memory:1+ gigs of RAM GB RAM|
|GRAPHICS:||Graphics:Radeon HD5450 or better; 256 MB or higher Hard Drive:500 MB HD space|
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux