Total War: SHOGUN 2
The Creative Assembly
29,99€ 24,99£ 29,99$ / 0 %
Peak CCU Yesterday
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
72 / 100
|Public Linux depots|
Linux Shogun 2 Data [20.84 G]
Linux Shogun 2 App [258.2 M]
Linux Shogun 2 FOTS [2.38 G]
Linux Shogun 2 EN [595.43 M]
Linux Shogun 2 Czech [582 M]
Linux Shogun 2 French [548.12 M]
Linux Shogun 2 German [546.55 M]
Linux Shogun 2 Italian [583.12 M]
Linux Shogun 2 Polish [581.99 M]
Linux Shogun 2 Russian [555.08 M]
Linux Shogun 2 Spanish [559.01 M]
Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Sengoku Jidai Unit Pack DLC
Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Rise of the Samurai Campaign DLC
Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Hattori Clan Pack DLC
Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Ikko Ikki Clan Pack DLC
Total War: SHOGUN 2
Total War Saga: FALL OF THE SAMURAI
Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Blood Pack DLC
Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Fall of the Samurai - Saga Faction Pack DLC
Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Fall of the Samurai - Obama Faction Pack DLC
Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Fall of the Samurai - Tsu Faction Pack DLC
Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Fall of the Samurai - Sendai Faction Pack DLC
Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Dragon War Battle Pack
Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Saints and Heroes DLC
Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Otomo Clan Pack
In the darkest age of Japan, endless war leaves a country divided. It is the middle of the 16th Century in Feudal Japan. The country, once ruled by a unified government, is now split into many warring clans. Ten legendary warlords strive for supremacy as conspiracies and conflicts wither the empire. Only one will rise above all to win the heart of a nation as the new shogun...The others will die by his sword.
Take on the role of one Daimyo, the clan leader, and use military engagements, economics and diplomacy to achieve the ultimate goal: re-unite Japan under his supreme command and become the new Shogun – the undisputed ruler of a pacified nation.
Game FeaturesTotal War: SHOGUN 2 features enhanced full 3D battles via land and sea, which made a name for the series, as well as the tactical campaign map that many refer to as the heart and soul of Total War. Featuring a brand new AI system inspired by the scriptures that influenced Japanese warfare, the millennia old Chinese “Art of War”, the Creative Assembly brings the wisdom of Master Sun Tsu to Total War: SHOGUN 2. Analysing this ancient text enabled the Creative Assembly to implement easy to understand yet deep strategical gameplay.
- CONQUER the islands of Japan in the 16th century. Lead vast armies of samurai and fleets of giant warships into breathtaking real-time battles.
- BUILD your kingdom on the inviting and turn-based campaign map. Wield economic, political, and military power to amass wealth, armies, and influence.
- SCHEME according to the "Art of War" by Sun Tzu. Use fire and siege tactics, spies and assassins to adapt to the ever-changing conditions on the battlefield and throughout your kingdom.
- BATTLE ONLINE and experience the main campaign in two-player mode. Then join epic online battles with up to 8 players and lead your online army to glory in special campaigns.
New to Total War in SHOGUN 2
- New RPG skills and experience for your Generals and Agents.
- New Multi-stage Sieges - scaling the walls is only the beginning!
- New Hero units inspire your men and carve through the enemy.
- New rotating 3D campaign map.
|Total War: SHOGUN 2 - Gameplay PEGI (EN)|
|OS:||Steam OS or Ubuntu 16.04|
|GRAPHICS:||1GBHard Drive: 26GB HD spaceOther Requirements: Nvidia 600 series+. AMD 6000 series+. Intel Iris Pro. Driver Details: Nvidia cards Require driver version 375.26 or better. AMD and Intel cards require MESA version 17.0.4|
|OS:||Steam OS or Ubuntu 16.04 (64 bit required)|
|GRAPHICS:||2GBHard Drive: 26GB HD spaceOther Requirements: Nvidia 700 series+. AMD R7 series+ Driver Details: Nvidia cards Require driver version 375.26 or better. AMD and Intel cards require MESA version 17.0.4|
|Notes:The system requirements represent the specifications that have been officially tested. Other modern drivers and distributions are expected to work but are not officially supported.Multiplayer Notes: Multiplayer is compatible between Linux versions only|
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux