Empire Deluxe Combined Edition
Killer Bee Software
Killer Bee Software
19,99€ 15,49£ 19,99$ / 0 %
Peak CCU Yesterday
0 .. 20,000 +/-
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
|Public Linux depots|
Empire Deluxe Combined Edition Linux U [235.88 M]
Empire Deluxe is a game about taking cities. Starting with just one, the city enables a commander to produce units. These units in turn can directly attack or support the attack of more cities. Your imperialistic desires are not satisfied until you have taken every city on the map.
Then there is an added complication:
There can be multiple opponents with the same goal. You cannot work with them to capture all of the cities. They don't want to work with you. You must work against them. You spend a good amount of time preventing them from taking your cities, and you try your best to capture their cities.
So come back to the classic 4x strategy wargame that has inspired so many other games!
- 4 Built-In Unit Sets, each a progression from the previous: Basic, Standard, Advanced and Enhanced.
- Anywhere from 6 to 30 unit types, some including land, naval, air, submarine, artillery, engineers, satellites, missiles unit types.
- 3 uniquely different AI players
- Optional additional rules and victory conditions.
- Maps of virtually unlimited size
- Play Solitaire or Against Humans in Hot Seat, Email and Network Play.
- Built-In map/scenario editor.
- Built-In Unit Set Modification Editor allows you to make adjustment to the unit sets.
- AI player source code available online to make your own AI players.
- World Building C# source code available online to make your own map makers.
- Hours of Fun, for many even as much as hundreds or thousands! And a game you may still be playing in 2045 on Mars. (Interplanetary play not yet implemented).
|Empire Deluxe Combined Edition On Steam|
| PROCESSOR:||Core 2 Duo|
|MEMORY:||4 GB RAM|
|GRAPHICS:||Intel HD Graphics 3000 with 512 MB of RAM|
|HARDDRIVE:||500 MB available space|
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux