6,59€ 5,79£ 7,99$ / 0 %
Full Controller Support
Peak CCU Yesterday
100,000 .. 200,000 +/-
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
|Public Linux depots|
BallisticNG Linux 64-bit [1.52 G]
BallisticNG - Bling Pack
BallisticNG - Neon Nights
BallisticNG - Outer Reaches
- 17 tracks set in unique locations, 11 of them reversible for a grand total of 28 playable tracks
- 13 teams and a lineup of super fast drag ships
- 14 pickups for all your combat needs
- 6 gamemodes (Race, Time Trial, Speed Lap, Survival, Knockout and Eliminator)
- A singleplayer campaign to challenge your skill
- Two player splitscreen with dual-monitor support
- A thumping 90s inspired soundtrack featuring 34 tracks spanning across Techno, Jungle, Neurofunk and Drum and Bass
- A modding tool suite to import your own ships, build your own tracks and program your own gamemodes, weapons and more
PhysicsBallisticNG recreates the physics of a time long gone. Playing the game is all about getting into the zone and becoming one with the ship, practicing every nook and cranny of every track until you can do it with your eyes closed. Feeling the speed isn't about what the HUD tells you, but how the environment swooshes past you and timing the right maneuvers at the right time to keep the flow going. If you're looking for a quick game, lower speed classes provide you with a more laid back experience. You can even disable weapons if you want a good clean race.
VisualsThe game is built as if it were running on real 90s hardware. Low poly ships and environments create simple yet visually rich scenes that can run on most hardware. Retro 3D options are available to emulate hardware limitations from the 90s, modern effects are also available so you can make the game look old, new or anywhere in-between.
VR SupportBallisticNG has beta VR support with no compromises on game functionality. All modes, tracks, ships, online and mod content are supported! Tweak the game with the VR options to get the most comfort out of your experience.
Cockpit ModeEach ship has a unique cockpit which reflects the design you see on the exterior. When in cockpit mode the game processes the audio to make it sound authentic, complete with the sound of rain splashing on the canopy and displays flickering as you take damage from weapons, everything you need to get cosy in your high speed future racer.
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux