City of the Shroud
Abyssal Arts Ltd.
Abyssal Arts Ltd.
16,79€ 15,49£ 19,99$ / 0 %
Full Controller Support
Peak CCU Yesterday
0 .. 20,000 +/-
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
|Public Linux depots|
City of the Shroud Linux Depot [2.42 G]
City of the Shroud® Soundtrack
Game is not tagged as available on Linux on Steam.
Linux is not in the OS list.
Choose Your Allies Wisely
Somewhere along the way, you made a huge mistake.
You got to the city. You bribed the customs agent to get in. You helped a poor, old haberdasher who was being robbed - the only decent thing to do, really - and then this monster from another dimension came out of nowhere.
It was already almost dead when you punched it and it fell over. You keep telling everyone that.
Except, now they’re calling you the Hero of Portals, the five most powerful people in the city are each clamoring for your allegiance, and just when you’re starting to think of leaving the city for good...
...a magical shroud descends around the city and traps everyone inside. Next thing you know, the place is devolving into civil war, there are monsters everywhere, and apparently, you’re the answer to everyone’s prayers.
Yeah, you definitely messed up somewhere.
- The story is a living episodic campaign: in each chapter, every player's actions impact how the world, changing how the story unfolds for the entire community in the next chapter
- 4 chapters: each chapter is crafted based on the cumulative influence of every player's choices and actions from the previous episodes
- Real-time, combo-based battle system: think on your feet and chain your attacks together to defeat your opponents
- Play your way: an optional “Wait Mode” pauses the action while you enter combos, and you can choose to slow down or speed up the gameplay to suit your playstyle
- Multiple difficulty options let you choose between focusing on narrative and testing your tactical prowess
- Online PVP multiplayer
- Deep combo and stat system lets you customize your team to suit your playstyle
- A distinctive world, beautifully realized in 2D and 3D
|City of the Shroud | Release Date & Story Trailer|
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux