- An advanced game that is immersive and massive in scale - the crossroads where community, gaming and storytelling precipice.
- From mini games like match 3 to full on adventure gaming with farming, crafting and land ownership - everything is accessible.
- Respecting the player, woven into the play are the concepts of Edutainment and EduTECH - with these tenets we can soar to new experiences that aren't watered down for the masses.
The ambitious feature set of essentially a completely open and fully intractable world will make use of Steam Workshop and other Community Hub features day one. This is why we call it CommunityUs.
The point of this game is community first and game second i.e. the game is the thing to talk about in the various community channels.
Start your journey in a small low detail yet polished world.
Use the in game workshop to grow your world with CommunityUs contributed content.
Become an active community member.
- Encourage others or do your own stuff.
- Discover guides to help you grow.
- Anyone can get their feet wet with simple pixel art.
- Work on skills that carry over into real life.
|OS:||SteamOS. Fedora. Ubuntu. Red Hat|
|MEMORY:||4 GB RAM|
|GRAPHICS:||Intel HD or AMD 540/560/590|
|HARDDRIVE:||1 GB available space|
|MEMORY:||8 GB RAM|
|GRAPHICS:||NVidia 960/1080 or Dual 1080Ti for VR beta|
|HARDDRIVE:||750 GB available space|
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux