Full Controller Support
Billion Beat is a deep and challenging skill-based boxing action game.
- Master a deep and nuanced combat engine that rewards skilled timing and careful attack selection.
- Fight through a gauntlet of over a dozen meticulously crafted boss fights with multiple forms.
- Utilize advanced Hyper techniques to humiliate your opponent and make the crowd go apeshit.
- Upgrade your fists, seek advice from your Mascoach, or become a cyborg when fights get too tough and you need that extra edge.
- Master an extensive moveset to fight your way to the top.
- Execute techniques with perfect timing to unleash powered-up attacks.
- Strategically build up and expend Energy to use Strong Punches and Rapid Flurries.
- Enjoy a deeply satisfying combat engine with full damage modeling. Beat the enemy's glasses off, knock out their teeth, and give 'em a black eye.
- Hype up the crowd by landing tricky-to-use attacks that demonstrate your skill.
- Learn to use the Hyper version of each attack, which is less effective yet more rewarding.
- Roll with the punches and beat dynamic missions.
- Bet on your own skill. Ante up before each match and reap the rewards or suffer the consequences of defeat.
- Gain experience, hit the Lawker Room, and level up each fist individually.
- Customize your fighting style by filling out an unrestricted tech tree.
- Buy, equip, and sip on Dranx to restore health in the middle of a match.
- Undergo irreversible surgery and become a cyborg to unlock overpowered abilites.
| PROCESSOR:||Dual Core 3Ghz+|
|MEMORY:||4 GB RAM|
|GRAPHICS:||Radeon HD 4850 or Intel HD Graphics 5500|
|HARDDRIVE:||2 GB available space|
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux