Super Mega Space Blaster Special Turbo
Bare Knuckle Development
Bare Knuckle Development
4,39€ 3,99£ 4,99$ / 0 %
Full Controller Support
|Public Linux depots|
Super Mega Space Blaster Special Turbo Linux32 [777.57 M]
Super Mega Space Blaster Special Turbo Linux64 [778.23 M]
Prepare for the massively expanded 'Turbo Edition'. Jam-packed with new content and extra features giving you hours of space blasting action.
It's 2051. Earth is all but dead, an almost uninhabitable polluted mess of smog and tar. Remotely control space blasters from a dying Earth. Fight in epic space battles against all kinds of weird alien spacecraft. Rescue cute 'blastronauts' from alien capture. Wipe-out the alien forces and take-over their planet to give humanity a new home. Time is running out. Do you have what it takes to become the ultimate space blaster pilot and the saviour of the human race?
Super Mega Space Blaster Special Turbo is an addictive, fast-paced space shooter with bullet hell elements, loads of unlockables, and leaderboards to climb. The ‘Turbo’ edition of Super Mega Space Blaster Special is the definitive edition giving you more ships, more game modes, more unlockables, more challenges, and more space blasting fun than any ever before. Blast your way through 5 unique game modes including 2 new Turbo edition modes. Save cute blastronauts and destroy the boss to claim victory in ‘Save The Colony’ mode. Manage your fuel and ammo to survive to the big-boss in 'Survival' mode. Protect your mothership from damage for as long as you can in 'Protect Mother' mode. Blast your friends into space dust in local competitive multiplayer modes 'To The Death' mode and the new ‘One Shot’ mode.
Play alone in single player, or with a friend in local co-op to take out the aliens. Collect coins to unlock more space blasters (ships), upgrade your weapons and power-ups, and explore the shop for extra perks. Complete over 40 fun challenges to get those extra coins. Use each space blaster's strengths to your advantage; from turrets that allow twin stick control, to fast manoeuvrable ships that can outrun your foes. Arm yourself to the teeth with awesome power-ups like big-bombs, homing missiles and lasers. Destroy the alien boss and continue the endless gameplay to rack up a massive score and become the ultimate space blaster pilot and top the leaderboards.
- Fast-paced addictive shmup gameplay with bullet hell elements.
- 5 play modes give varied gameplay and replay-ability.
- Play alone in single player or with a friend in local cooperative or local competitive multiplayer.
- Collect coins to unlock all 15 space blasters (ships) each with their own perks. From fast ships for darting around to slower ships that allow precision aiming.
- Some space blasters have turrets, turning the game into a twin-stick shooter.
- Loads of awesome upgradable power-up weapons to help you take down your enemies including lasers, homing missiles, and multi-shot.
- Use your coins in the shop to upgrade your weapons & power-ups, unlock more perks, and add more music to the game.
- Collectables to aid you in your mission. Big-bombs wipe-out nearby enemies, shields help you survive longer, and magnets drag fuel and ammo towards you.
- Endless high-score chasing gameplay with over 15 enemies and a boss for those who can survive long enough (gameplay continues after the boss in 'Survival' mode).
- Over 40 in-game challenges to help you gain coins and develop your space blaster piloting skills.
- Simple hand-drawn art-style allows you to easily pick out the foes amongst the asteroids.
- Compete to be the greatest space blaster pilot in the leaderboards.
- Play along to the pumping 80s inspired synth-pop original soundtrack by Electric Fan Death.
The year is 2051, the Earth is in ruin; a barely inhabitable polluted mess of smog and tar. A huge unmanned spaceship, launched by mankind years earlier as a last ditch attempt to survive, has found a possible inhabitable planet and is under attack from its residents.
That's where you come in pilot!
From earth you must remotely control one of the giant ship's space blasters and annihilate the alien threat so that humanity can continue. The survival of human kind is in your hands pilot. Don't let us down!
We are a small video game development studio based in Greater Manchester, United Kingdom. After the success of Super Mega Space Blaster Special we decided to make a massively expanded 'Turbo Edition' whilst still continuing the development of our much bigger metroidvania action-RPG The Flawless: Art's Tale. Super Mega Space Blaster Special Turbo expands on the original in every area with more game modes, more space blasters, more challenges, more music, a huge shop, and loads more.
We wanted to make a shoot 'em up (shmup) that blended modern and retro mechanics to create a nostalgic yet up-to-date shooter that gives you the 'just one more go' feeling. Now you can be the judge of this, leave a Steam review and let us know what you think. We are open to feedback and want to improve the game in any way we can. If you have any issues with the game please feel free to let us know and we'll do our best to solve the problem. We hope you enjoy the game, Happy blasting!
|Super Mega Space Blaster Special Turbo Trailer|
| PROCESSOR:||Intel Core™ Duo or faster. SSE2 instruction set support.|
|MEMORY:||2 GB RAM|
|GRAPHICS:||Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.|
|HARDDRIVE:||850 MB available space|
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux