Full Controller Support
The action takes place in Fochougny, a very quiet French village where billionaire Harpagon Lonion resides. He regularly disguises himself as Superfluous, a very useless superhero in such a peaceful countryside ...
Helped by his assistant Sophie, who tries to somehow temper the enthusiasm of his employer, he will try to apprehend the mysterious apple thief who is terrorizing the orchards of Fochougny ...
- Can you identify this offender?
- Will you finally discover a criminal of your caliber?
- Will you find him in this charming village?
- Immerse yourself in a colorful universe in the style of a 2D cartoon
- Wander quietly through the village of Fochougny, an open world
- Solve puzzles, pick up items, combine them, talk to people from Fochougny to try to figure out what happened
- Play with the mouse in the best tradition of point-and-click games, or choose gamepad or keyboard controls
- Enjoy finely cut dialogues and omnipresent humor (the quality of the jokes is non-contractual)
- Relax playing a game where you can't lose, die or get stuck (but where you can to tear your hair trying to solve some puzzles - hair implants are not provided)
- Text dialogues available in English and French
|OS:||GNU/Linux 64 bits|
| PROCESSOR:||2 GHz|
|MEMORY:||2 GB RAM|
|GRAPHICS:||Intel HD 3000 or better|
|HARDDRIVE:||1 GB available space|
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux