TUXDB - LINUX GAMING AGGREGATE
Paper Dungeons Crawler
April - May 2018
9,99€ 7,19£ 9,99$ / 0 %
Peak CCU Yesterday
0 .. 20,000 +/-
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
|Public Linux depots|
Paper Dungeons Crawler Depot LINUX64 [198.54 M]
Paper Dungeons Crawler Depot LINUX32 [159.35 M]
LINUX STREAMERS (0)
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux
|Paper Dungeons Crawler [0.11] Stores, Game Balance.|
Version 0.11 Release Notes
Thursday, May 31th, 2018
Dungeons stores are finally implemented, no more junk items in your inventory :)
This Version will stay on the Beta branch for 2 days and then will be replacing the default branch if no breaking bugs are found.
- Shades now appear on the bottom of the dungeon walls.
- In the inventory, focus stays on your selected item, even when you move it around.
- Stores are now implemented to sell your items or buy new equipment. They are found on the 4th floor of each dungeon.
- Monsters now have less chances to drop equipments, but they have a higher chance to drop gold.
- The maximum damage absorbed by your armor is now 90% vs Physical and 50% vs Magical.
- The maximum damage of 60 hit points is now only applied to monsters. The player's damages are no longer limited to a maximum.
- You player will now automaticaly get out of fight if he is not in combat for more than 6 turns.
- Your WISDOM and INTELLIGENCE bonuses now impact the base speed of appraising.
- VETERAN MODE: This mode now only allows Normal or Tough difficulty.
- Monsters spawning on top of solid items, like doors and tombstones.
- Trees' sprites on zone 2, 3 and 4 appearing under the player and items.
- Faery health & mana healing not appearing on the player statistics.
- Items bumped repeatedly by the player like the paid chest staying out of position.
On PC, the game now supports DirectX9 and Windows XP. So it should be more compatible with older systems and graphic cards.
OpenGL Core (3.2 to 4.5)
Thanks all for your interest, happy gaming and thanks for your support!
| [ 2018-05-31 09:41:41 CET ] [ Original post ] |