TUXDB - LINUX GAMING AGGREGATE
Paper Dungeons Crawler
April - May 2018
9,99€ 7,19£ 9,99$ / 0 %
Peak CCU Yesterday
0 .. 20,000 +/-
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
|Public Linux depots|
Paper Dungeons Crawler Depot LINUX64 [198.54 M]
Paper Dungeons Crawler Depot LINUX32 [159.35 M]
LINUX STREAMERS (0)
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux
|Paper Dungeons Crawler [0.18] The Bestiary!|
Version 0.18 Release Notes
Thursday, June 7rd, 2018
! Important: !
[v0.18 on beta branch]
We are bringing to you the Bestiary! Now the monsters you kill have a chance to drop a monster card. This card will permanently add a new entry into the Bestiary. The monster compendium list all the statistics of encountered monsters, their abilities and weakness, more information on their ecology will be added later.
- The Bestiary, and 89 monster cards to collect. Grab them all to complete the [Mob Hunter] achievement.
- The Pedestals of the vendor have now a confirmation window listing all the item statistics.
- You can now spend only a part of your skill points in the Skill window.
- Added a new shortcut [K] to show to Skill window.
- Added a new shortcut to show to Bestiary window.
- New Bestiary panel on the Inventory.
- The items stat requirement now shows directly the item limitation minus your skill points on reduced requirement.
- 3 digits statistics on the Upper right UI truncated.
- Mobs still visible after loading a game on the first game turn.
- Wrong attack name shown for the zone effects (FireWall, DarkZone, Poison Cloud, IceStorm).
- Mage Runes with wrong information on the character creation window.
- Item test requirements wrongly calculated when picking a new item.
- Typo corrected on the Introduction text.
Thanks all for your interest, happy gaming and thanks for your support!
| [ 2018-06-07 05:21:35 CET ] [ Original post ] |