TUXDB - LINUX GAMING AGGREGATE
Paper Dungeons Crawler
April - May 2018
9,99€ 7,19£ 9,99$ / 0 %
Peak CCU Yesterday
0 .. 20,000 +/-
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
|Public Linux depots|
Paper Dungeons Crawler Depot LINUX64 [198.54 M]
Paper Dungeons Crawler Depot LINUX32 [159.35 M]
LINUX STREAMERS (0)
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux
|Paper Dungeons Crawler [0.24] Throwing Potions / NPC Explorer|
Version 0.24 Release Notes
Tuesday June 19rd, 2018
You can now throw your potions at monsters, a nice way to identify them safely.
Plus a new NPC - the Explorer - is available to identify your items in exchange for some money.
- All potions can now be equipped on the thrown slot, their effect applies and gets identified when they hit a monster.
- A new NPC - the Explorer - can identify your items in exchange for money. 50 gold for equipment, 30 gold for scrolls, 20 gold for potions.
- Walls of fire now trigger their effect as soon as you enter in contact with them, and they now also affect monsters.
- All monsters in the Bestiary now have their Ecology information filled up.
- You best score is now uploaded on a Steam Leaderboard.
- NPC Explorer available on the 2nd floor of each dungeon, in a room with a Bed.
- Some Cave Crystals now appear in the Astral plane.
- Informative Text to indicate the [Random Name Generator] button location on the character creation panel.
- Best score in the Leaderboard shown under your Highscores.
- Many sprites placed on a bad layer (character over trees, stairs not visible, etc.).
- Potions and scrolls on the floor with a wrong sprite when reloading a saved game.
- Weight not refreshed when selling item.
- Achievement Dragon Slayer not registering.
- Achievement Mob Hunter not registering.
Thanks all for your interest, happy gaming and thanks for your support!
| [ 2018-06-19 17:32:11 CET ] [ Original post ] |