TUXDB - LINUX GAMING AGGREGATE
Paper Dungeons Crawler
April - May 2018
9,99€ 7,19£ 9,99$ / 0 %
Peak CCU Yesterday
0 .. 20,000 +/-
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
|Public Linux depots|
Paper Dungeons Crawler Depot LINUX64 [198.54 M]
Paper Dungeons Crawler Depot LINUX32 [159.35 M]
LINUX STREAMERS (0)
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux
|Paper Dungeons Crawler [1.04] Epic Chest|
Version 1.04 Release Notes
Sunday August 12th, 2018
We've added a hidden epic chest with a free Spell Rune inside of each dungeon. This will allow you to get new spells faster, and killing the mid-boss Dragons less mandatory.
Monsters now also have a bit more health points with a small life bonus depending of the dungeon level.
- A hidden Epic Chest with a free rune can now be found in each dungeon.
- Monsters get an additional life bonus based on the dungeon levelx3.
- Reduced the base chance of finding hidden doors at 5%+5%/turn instead of 10%+5% per turn.
- You can now drag stackable items to merge them together.
- Picking up Arrows or Stones when your thrown slot was already full resulting of creating a new stack of 1 arrow or stone instead of merging it with existing stacks.
Thanks all for your interest, happy gaming and thanks for your support!
| [ 2018-08-12 10:51:20 CET ] [ Original post ] |