TUXDB - LINUX GAMING AGGREGATE
Paper Dungeons Crawler
April - May 2018
9,99€ 7,19£ 9,99$ / 0 %
Peak CCU Yesterday
0 .. 20,000 +/-
Players - Since release
Players - Last 2 weeks
Average playtime (forever)
Average playtime (last 2 weeks)
Median playtime (forever)
Median playtime (last 2 weeks)
|Public Linux depots|
Paper Dungeons Crawler Depot LINUX64 [198.54 M]
Paper Dungeons Crawler Depot LINUX32 [159.35 M]
LINUX STREAMERS (0)
Submition needs to be reviewed before it it will show on the game's webpage!
Only accepting reviews of games played/recorded on Linux
|Paper Dungeons Crawler [1.06] Infinite.|
Version 1.06 Release Notes
Saturday October 27th, 2018
Introducing to you a new game mode : Infinite.
The game start on standard difficulty with hunger on and permadeath. The monsters are in this mode getting bonuses based on the dungeon level. Each time you complete the game, you restart on the fist dungeon but the level keep increasing and the general game difficulty is ranking up.
- New game mode: Infinite.
- New setting: AutoHide LifeBar. By default now the game keep your life bar visible, so its easier to keep an eye on your remaining life.
- AutoHide LifeBar toggle on the settings panels.
- Added in the main menu the button "Infinite". To start a new game in the Infinite mode.
- Replaced "New Game" button by "Classic". To start a new game in the Classic mode.
- Thief Moon Shadow: Critical buff lowered at 30%.
- Character stuck after shooting your last poisoned arrow.
- Astral plane not loading correctly.
- Veteran Mode fixed on Tough or Nightmare difficulty.
- Cursor on the portrait in the inventory not showing your actual skill levels.
- Veteran mode: bonus on the first rune applied when you start a new game even if you don't have any.
- Thief Shadow skills leveling wrongly as Poison skills.
- Corrected Rune Elven bow description as giving not only infinite arrows but infinite ranged projectiles.
- Life bar appearing sometimes with negative length.
Thanks all for your interest, happy gaming and thanks for your support!
| [ 2018-10-27 09:03:28 CET ] [ Original post ] |